Ways You Can Get Involved!
We are working to create a vibrant cooperative community that serves our owners, area food producers, our local community and the local economy. We want you to join us so we have put together a few ideas on how you can help!
Our volunteers make things happen! We need people to step up and help us implement all the amazing ideas we have. If you'd like to be more invested in our co-op, please let us know how you'd like to get involved!
Fill out our volunteer survey and we will be in touch!
Spread the Word
- Like, Comment, Share our social media posts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Every interaction on our posts increases our reach on these platforms.
- Be a Guest Author
- We are always looking for unique perspectives and local stories to share on our blog and newsletter. If you like to write, research or interview we would love to have you as a contributor! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share Your Story
- Tell us what it is you love the most about being part of Community Market Food Co-op and we will share your testimonial on our social media, website and newsletter. Schedule an interview today!
- Host Us as a Speaker for Your Event
- Our board members and volunteers are available to come to your event as a speaker to share about the history and benefits of community food co-ops. Send an email directly to our board chair at email@example.com
Serve on the Board
Any owner in good standing is eligible to serve on our Executive Board. We are always looking for engaged, dedicated volunteers to serve on our board. If you are interested, consider attending one of monthly board meetings.
Become an Owner Today!
Are you ready to invest in a grocery store you can call your own? Together we can do this.